Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Committed to work in a MINIMUM of 6 months
• No transport problem
• Preferable to have own license
• Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
• Scan goods and collect payments
• Ensure pricing is correct
• Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets
• Redeem stamps and coupons
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Bag items carefully
• Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Keep reports of transactions
• Process returns and check to see if items are damaged
• Answer customers´ questions and get a manager if answer doesn´t solve the issue
• Bag, box or wrap packages
• Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
THE INTERVIEW WILL BE IN KIULAP BRANCH.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 23 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 14 days of annual leave upon completing ONE year of Employment.
Closing date: 13/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !