Position: Cashier (Restaurant)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• 1 - 2 years of work experience as Cashier gained from a hotel & restaurant or similar property.
• O-level or higher education can apply.
• With pleasing personality.
• Good command in both spoken and written English.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Has a good working attitude.
• Excellent guest service skill.
• Good knowledge of food and beverage service.
• Has driving license & possess own transport.
• Basic knowledge of using MS Office, Excel Worksheet and Email correspondence.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Restaurant Cashiers mainly liable to manage cash and sales transactions in dining facilities.
• Their responsibilities include promoting services, improving customer satisfaction, answering to enquiries, telephone enquiries, reporting to the restaurant´s manager, and greeting customers.
• Receive payment by cash, cheque (if any), credit cards, or vouchers.
• Issue receipts, refunds, or change due to customers, precisely. Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Entry ordered items to POS system precisely and ensure the pricing is correct and accordingly.
• Provide good customer service through menu and banquet knowledge, handling enquiries and sales order documentation.
• Handle the customer’s order promptly and precisely.
• If customer is ordering through a phone call, staff must be listened carefully and repeat the customer’s order for confirmation of order.
• Afterwards, prepare the things needed either for the room service or outside delivery (food delivery) and making sure that the foods to be delivered to customers are on time and in a good condition and ensure the payments to be collected from the customers are counted exactly and as per receipt charged.
• Ensure the restaurant is kept in a neat and clean state at all times.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP contribution, Individual salary appraisal, Workmen insurance
Closing date: 04/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !