Position: Cashier cum Receptionist
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
- Minimum GCE “O” Level or equivalent supplemented with standard commercial courses.
- Knowledge in computerized accounting would be an advantage.
- Candidate must be able to speak in Malay, English and Mandarin.
- A minimum 3 years working experience in the same field.
- Minimum one year recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to guidelines on daily cash sales collection and the preparation of Daily Counter Collection Report before submission to Patient Billing
- Finance Department
- Ensure daily cash sales submitted tally with the Daily Counter Collection Report
- Any excess or shortfall in the petty cash flow must be reported immediately to the Finance Department
- Perform reception and administrative activities
- Attend phone calls and enquiries both internally and externally
- Receive and attend to patient for registration and preparation of patient Medical Record
- Update patient biodata in our system for any changes as documented on our “Update Registration form”
- After medical service has been rendered, ensure patient is billed accurately and according to our Billing Form before leaving the hospital premises
- For any corporate client or patient with prior billing arrangement, the receptionist must ensure that patient’s signature is obtained on the invoice
- Liaise with nurse before scheduling patient’s follow up appointment, referral, lab test, DDI service, etc.
- Receptionist to document given date on appointment card and to explain in details to patient
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 30 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 705 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !