Job Duties for ´´Cashier´´
1) Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2) Issue receipts or change to customers.
3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4) Greet customers while entering establishments.
5) Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
6) Establish or identify prices of drinks, services, and tabulate bills using calculators and cash registers.
7) Issue loyalty cards, and redeem food stamps and vouchers.
8) Resolve customer complaints.
9) Answer customers´ questions, and provide information of the drinks and other products.
10) Compute and record totals of transactions.
11) Sell toppings and other promos to customers.
12) Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
13) Put the drinks inside the plastic bag with straw.
14) Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
15) Pay company bills by cash and claim to manager.
16) Stock shelves for cups, straws and other goods.
17) Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
18) Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
19) Fast Learner
Must have pleasing personality, and fluent in English.
Pass your CV at T4 Shop Seria.
Prepare teas, pearls and other toppings for cooking.
Check and top up food from chillers.
Prepare toppings properly.
Store food in containers and in the fridge.
Weigh or measure ingredients (Wastage).
Re-fill tea and toppings for stations.
Stack and store food supplies, equipment, or other utensils in the kitchen.
Wipe down kitchen surfaces using proper sanitizers.
Clean any used kitchenware like pots and other utensils.
Mop or sweep the kitchen floor, and collecting dirt and debris in a dustpan.
Empty out the dustpan in the garbage.
Take out trash bags from kitchen.
Change water filter, back wash filter, wash air con filter, wash ice maker machine filter, etc.
Your employer may also ask you to carry out additional duties than those listed here.
Must have pleasing personality and fluent in English
Pass your CV to our T4 Shop in Seria.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !