Position: Catering manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Catering managers lead teams of chefs and catering assistants.
• They are responsible for running the day-to-day catering operations and services in restaurant.
• Catering managers are responsible for monitoring the quality of the food and service and for making sure that their outlets perform well.
• Gather customer requirements (like number of guests and event dates)
• Plan food and beverage menus considering clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
• Determine requirements in ingredients and set portions
• Schedule staff shifts
• Train and manage wait staff and kitchen personnel
• Oversee food prep and customer service
• Report on expenses
• Manage stock and place orders as needed
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
• Arrange food tastings with potential customers
• Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager or similar role
• Understanding of food hygiene
• Hands-on experience with creating menus from scratch
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Customer service attitude
• Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under stressful circumstances
• Flexibility to work during weekends and holidays
• Certification in hospitality or culinary management is a plus
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´s) or equivalent
Age: 40 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave, medical leave and food is provided
Closing date: 14/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !