Administrative / Office Jobs
Block A10-A11, Spg 150 Setia Kenangan 2 Kiulap
Position: Centre Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Overseeing the daily activities and duties at a centre is the direct responsibility of a Centre Manager.
They handle the security, operational and financial matters while overseeing the booking of resources.
A Centre Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Managing a Centre
• Preparing weekly or Monthly reports
• Attending management meetings
• Taking advantage of Business Opportunities
• Performing Administrative duties
• Overseeing the upkeep of the building
• Supervising staff
• Handling daily ad hoc responsibilities
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 38 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !