Position: Certified Network Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Resolves network-related problems on a daily basis.
• Configures, tests, and maintains LAN/WAN equipment and related services.
• Design, install and configure the entire Wireless and Wired Network Infrastructure of government departments, schools/universities and private companies.
• Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
• Participates to execution of networking projects like site visits, technical evaluation, installation, implementation, commissioning and testing.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving of structured cabling systems.
• Able to perform other duties as assigned.
• Male Age 25 - 45 years old
• Have driving license class 3 and no transportation problem (owning a car is an advantage)
• Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/Science or related field + at least 1 qualification/certification such as CCNA or JNCIA with one major manufacturer like Cisco.
• Minimum of 2 years´ experience in this field or related area .
• Knowledge of network configuration (routing protocols. VLAN, LAN/WAN protocols; wireless networks).
• Basic knowledge of passive structured cabling systems.
• Good communication and report writing skills.
• Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced work environment and be able to work flexible work hours.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP
Closing date: 21/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !