Position: Chauffer / Bellman
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the hotel.
• Makes guest reservations for air or other forms of transportation when requested.
• Obtains necessary itinerary tickets.
• Arranges and confirms travel arrangements for guests.
• Assist or arrange the guest luggage upon arrival/ check in and deploy to the guest room.
• Directs the guest from the lobby porch to the front desk and introduce to GSA for check in of guest.
• Ensures all interactions with guests are handled professionally and with care adhering to hotel’s policies and procedures.
• Able to work with flexible working hours and able to work for an extra hours.
• Be responsible to the Hotel Limo (vehicle), park vehicle in the designated location when not in use, transport guest to/from Brunei or Miri International Airport or other destination whenever guest requested using the Hotel Limo.
• Document all trips and record mileage prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
• Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs.
• Inspects the vehicle for damage and cleanliness.
• Check tire pressure, fluid levels and refuel necessary.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 07/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !