Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• To work in a team in all cooking related activities such as estimating food consumption, selecting and developing recipes, regulating production recipes to guarantee consistent quality, creating presentation techniques and quality standards, ensuring proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensuring suitable safety and hygiene in kitchen.
• He/She must work in any setting that requires them to prepare food for people/students.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plans and Discuss the menu for all food outlets in the school.
2. Coordinates the work of cooks and other kitchen employees to assure that the food preparation is economical and technically correct and within the budgeted labor cost goal.
3. Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
4. Develops standard recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentations which help to assure consistently high quality and to minimize food costs, exercises portion control for all items served and assists in establishing menu selling prices.
5. Consults with the F & B Manager about food production aspects, pricing and other special events being planned.
6. Interact with F & B Manager to assure that the food production consistently exceeds the expectations of staff and students.
7. Assist in maintaining a high level of service principles in accordance with the established standard.
8. Work with F & B Manager to establish and maintain a regular cleaning and maintenance schedules for all kitchen areas and equipment.
9. Support safe work habits and maintain a safe working environment at all times.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/09/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !