Position: Chef De Partie
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Has working experience as a Chef de Partie (at least 4 years of experience).
• Excellent record of kitchen management.
• Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
• Capable of delegating multiple tasks.
• Communication and leadership skills.
• Keep up with cooking trends and best practices.
• Purpose of Position
• Oversee a section of the kitchen and responsible for all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section.
• Manage a section of the kitchen and maintain the highest standards of food quality and presentation in workstation.
• Works within the station in clean safe and efficient manner in accordance with the policy’s procedures and standards of the kitchen.
• Ensure that all preset standards for food production, food service and presentation are to be strictly followed at all times in order to maintain consistency.
• Ensure that all food products are handled, stored, prepared and served safely in accordance with company food safety guidelines.
• Ensure staffs follow the safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Keep work station clean and adhere to health and safety regulations.
• Ensure the highest standards and quality in the daily preparation.
• Ensure Fridge’s/freezers are well organized and all spoilage is disposed properly.
• Operate all kitchen equipment and conduct themselves with safety in mind at all times.
• Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations.
• Optimized the cooking process with attention to speed and quality.
• Report any and all deficiencies in kitchen equipment functionality and quality of food products to sous chef.
• Prepares lists of food products required for station.
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish description.
• Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned. HR Responsibilities
• Attends all company trainings as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• Keep overproduction, food wastage and spoilage to a minimum, ensures proper rotation, labeling, storing of food in order to reduce food cost expenses.
• Conducting stock takes; inventory according to company procedures.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !