Position: Chemist / Assist Chemist / Laboratory Technician
Total Vacancy: 8 Male/Female
• Perform routine chemical testing in oil, gas samples.
• Operating equipment’s like ICP-OES, GC, UV-VIS, HPLC, XRF, Carbon Analyzer etc.
• Perform sample preparation,
• Perform data entry and recording,
• Perform any additional assigned jobs.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor´s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
• Able to commit to 12-hrs shift.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment with high level of ‘right-first-time’ and high integrity in a lab testing and reviewing environment
• Organized, neat in his/her work, good planning ability & high efficiency
• Good leadership skills, excellent working attitude and able to work well in teams
• At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required.
• Training will be provided.
• The basic salary defined is dependent based on the level of education and relevant experience as Chemist / Assist Chemist / Laboratory Technician
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Good & Attractive package ( Basic + Shift Allowance + transport Allowance)
Closing date: 02/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !