Position: Chief Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Provide a professional, advisory and support function to the Director of Property Maintenance.
• Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment within the Hotel.
• Analyse, monitor and maintain all records relating to general cost control aspects of maintenance including utility costs throughout the Hotel, implementing waste and cost management controls where possible.
• Carry out regular inspections of plant, equipment and hotel rooms to ensure maintenance plans are being met and appropriate action is taken.
• Control and supervise the Fire Protection Preventative Maintenance Program ensuring all safety features are operating at optimum efficiency.
• Control, initiate and undertake assigned Capital Expenditure projects.
• Implement cost effective Preventative Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Programs.
• Actively promote a work environment, which cares for guests and colleagues alike ensuring compliance with legislative workplace health and safety requirements.
• Supervise the daily operation, including contractors, and maintenance of buildings, electrical and mechanical services, pools, water features, fixtures, furnishings and equipment to ensure all standards are being met.
• Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that colleagues have the necessary framework and skills to perform their jobs efficiently and effectively.
• Conduct regular staff meetings to keep all colleagues fully informed
• Comply with all Hotel-specific standards and procedures.
• Ensure the cleanliness of all plant / mechanical equipment rooms.
• Ensure that all colleagues comply with the Hotel’s grooming and uniform standards.
• Degree or diploma in electrical / mechanical / facilities maintenance.
• Minimum 5 years working experience at a similar level.
• Previous experience of delivering planned and preventative maintenance programmes in a customer facing environment.
• Encouraging and motivating leadership style and ability to coach others.
• High integrity, team player, competent, professional.
• Good written and spoken English.
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Duty Meal, Uniform & etc
Closing date: 14/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !