Position: Chief Steward cum Storeman
Total Vacancy: 10 Male
• 22 years old and above
• Physically fit
• Background in Hospitality is an advantage
• Rotation: 4X2 or 2X2 up to the management´s decision
Purpose of position
• Responsible for assisting management in directing, supervising and coordinating all the activities of the outlet.
• Offshore Co-Coordinator has to ensure that high standards of food and beverages are prepared and served.
• He has to act as the contractor representative at sight and coordinate with line departments.
• Responsible for achieving the Company´s goals stated in the Company profile, HSE Manual and Work instructions.
Responsibilities Duties and Responsibilities
• Report to work on time and with proper uniform
• To maintain professional appearance and have good posture all times while working, to always smile and be helpful.
• To be creative and ensure preparation for the Buffet Line, to coordinate with the Chef for menu changes and write in the white board daily together with the food tag displayed near to the food warmer during dinner time
• To ensure the cleanliness of the Mess room at maximum clean and to monitor the chairs arrangements in the TV monitor room and meeting room always tidy and clean.
• To do regular floor checking and collect all mugs and other cutleries from the corridors and control room.
• To ensure the water dispenser placed in at the corridors for the daily trips is always refill and monitor the cleanliness, if possible use the paper cups.
• To ensure the guests always be served accordingly, pay attention and be alert especially during dinner time.
• To remove the empty plates after meals.
• To ensure steno burner available for roll-top, buffet line always clean during breakfast and dinner.
• To ensure packet drinks are always display in the freezer during dinner time.
• Should be able to work independently and understand about daily routine job.
• Able to give command and make decision to solve out any standing matter related to service.
• To ensure consumption for the admin office deliver coffee break and clean up the area in time.
• Comply with company policies and procedures
• Comply to BSP HSE Policy
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Ensure the cooking process is optimized with attention to speed and quality.
IN NO ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO OTHER THAN THE ABOVE TASKS ESPECIALLY WITHOUT THE GUIDANCE AND SUPERVISION OF YOUR SUPERIOR.
kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Allowances: B$ 300
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !