Position: Civil Construction Engineering
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• To plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure as per BSP requirement.
• To ensure the project / work complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety.
• To demonstrate excellent organizational skills, following policies, procedures & work practices.
• To solve technical issues, to provide advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects & to inspect all drawings and designs before they are implemented.
• Executed civil design analysis & calculations based on international codes and standards and in conjunction to the BSP’s standard requirements.
• To prepare engineering reports.
• Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
• To liaise with client and a variety of professionals (third party / subcontractors).
• To schedule material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
• Fully conversant with the Oil and Gas technical requirement and HSE standards.
• Possessed a degree in Building/Civil/Construction Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience practical Building, Civil and construction engineering including a minimum of 1 year working experience in the oil & gas industry in the onshore oil & gas industry.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !