Position: Civil/Construction Supervisor - Onshore
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Supervise all civil activities and coordinating of material, fabrication & installation work of the civil facilities / infrastructure.
• To demonstrate excellent organizational skills, following policies, procedures & work practices.
• Supervise work crew to best utilize manpower and materials, exercises discipline at the work site to prevent unsafe work practices and idleness.
• To prepare Permit To Work (PTW) and demonstrate to client & team members the overview of the activities to be carried out as specified on the permit.
• Able to read drawings and technical specifications & has wide knowledge & experience in the construction and maintenance of civil and installation work.
• To prepare reports on the findings of the constructability site survey exercise.
• To prepare a daily site activity / technical report upon completion of the work activity / project.
• Conduct the Tool Box Talk every morning before work commencing.
• Fully conversant with the Oil and Gas technical requirement and HSE standards. Fluent in English language
• Possessed a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building/Civil/Construction Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in Building, Civil and construction engineering in the onshore oil & gas industry with at least 2 years in Supervisory Capacity.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !