Position: Civil Field Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• 5 - 10 years’ experience in supervision in the field of civil major construction and / or within the oil and gas industry.
• Responsible for Planning and leading supervisors for construction activities.
• Preparation of construction packages detailing workscope and installation procedures.
• Preparation of site sketches/drawings for issue to construction crews to aid design drawings.
• Supervision of construction crews/teams in the execution of work,
• Application of safety philosophies in the construction environment e. g. Safety briefings / meetings, ´´Tool Box Talks´´, Unsafe Act audits etc.
• Plan for all mobilisation activities to site both equipment and people
• Provide input to the Planner and schedulers on schedule constructability review. Must be able to plan associated activities for a smaller shutdown WORKS well in advance.
• Must be able to advice, support and replace the Supervisors if necessary.
• Interfaces with end users; operations, planners, engineers to ensure effective delivery of Scope
• Acts as contractors focal point for the specific scope
• Working with SAP-PM and CMMS
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP & SCP
Deadline: 30th March 2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !