Position: Civil Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Lead and supervise civil team in construction and erection activities in:
• All site preparation works, including safe access to the work site, setting up of crew rest areas and other amenities, safe areas for vehicles, equipment and tools, laydown and storage areas for project materials and scrap materials etc.
• Take overall charge and assume ownership of the work site, ensuring good housekeeping, site security, control of visitors, well-being of crew etc. at all times
• Managing all site material in line with company procedures.
• General civil activities, such as site clearing, trenching & excavation, back filling, concreting works, structural erection, hard standing, installation of various equipment, fencing, foundation works etc. as per AFC Drawings
• Review civil work scope with Civil Engineer and Project Planner
- Must have 5 years experience in oil & gas industry and 2 years in a similar supervisory role
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 35 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
- paid annual leave
- paid sick leave
- TAP & SCP
Closing date: 03/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !