Construction / Engineering Jobs
We are searching for a Class 5 Lorry Driver
Responsibilities / Job Scope
- Onsite work and to listen to foreman´s instructions
- Work 7:30am - 6pm. Lunch break. 11:30am - 1pm
- Saturday and Sunday is a full day work
- OT is paid after 5pm or if the driver is worked more than 8 hours.
- Check lorry for maintenance and report to the office if it requires repair/maintenance.
- Adhere to HSE requirements.
- Local Bruneian / PR
- Experience : 2-3 years
- Possessed a valid Class 5 driving license
- Education required: GCE O Level
- Age: 25 - 35 Years old
- Hard working, responsible
- Able to work under pressure and punctual
- Self motivated and can work independently
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !