Position: Cleaner/Laundry Attendant
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Physical strength and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, as well as stand and move around for the majority of the day.
• Ability to follow directions, as well as follow the washing instructions detailed on individual garments.
• Good vision and the ability to notice small stains and imperfections.
• Knowledge of stain treatment in order to utilize the best strategies to remove the stain on each individual article.
• Operate washers and dryers properly as well as ensuring that the correct chemicals (and amounts) are being used.
• Take wet, clean items and dry as directed.
• Sort all linens and treat stains.
• Fold linens in standards and keep stock organized designated places.
• Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to supervisor.
• Maintaining all laundry equipment and inform facilities manager as to any maintenance needs.
• Perform additional laundry services when necessary.
• Keep track of laundry to make sure the right items are returned to their original owners.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have dependable transportation to and from work.
• Ability to read, speak and understand the English language.
• At least one year of experience in a housekeeping or laundry role.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 60 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !