Position: Cleaning Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• responsible for overseeing the work activities of cleaners and tea lady within the department.
• puts in place cleaning schedules, and also assigns cleaners under his/her supervision to different duties and/or roles.
• make sure that whatever assignment or duty to be carried out, has enough personnel to see it through, and that they (the workers/personnel) have enough supply of the required equipment with which to complete the assigned tasks.
• He/she usually discusses general cleaning procedures and/or methods with the staff/workers that are assigned to different areas/tasks; recommends and carries out changes in procedures (cleaning methods) if the need arises.
• The maintenance and submission of reports with regards to cleaning personnel, equipment, supplies and general expenses are to be carried out specifically by the cleaning supervisor as at when due (normally on a routine basis).
• also entails recommending different personnel action, which normally includes hiring, promotions, and transfers from one unit to another, and generally carrying out performance ratings/appraisals on workers.
Minimum requirements for job candidates:
• Nebosh and other safety certifications.
• Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures.
• Coaching and developing employees (cleaners)
• Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly
• Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also request for replacement
• Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
• Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
1) All interested and qualified candidates shall register their interest in job centre portal by directly applying for this job position; and
2) Submitone (1) personal statement to describe their current work experience and justify why they are the suitable candidate to hr//go-liftco. com.
In the email subject please write: Application for Cleaning supervisor and please provide your full name so that we can identify your registration in the job centre portal.
Please ensure that you fully comply with the instructions described in the application procedure to project your application from being rejected and please take note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !