Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The insurance clerk’s main responsibility is to Calculate premiums and process policy applications for renewal and potential new policyholders, using insurance rate standards (training will be provided)
• Quick thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Collect initial premiums and issue receipts.
• Enter daily data from the applications into the company’s internal software.
• Compose business correspondence for supervisors, managers and professionals.
• Requires strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate specifics to customers who may not understand certain insurance policies.
• Examine documents from policyholders or agents, original insurance applications, and other company documents to determine if changes are needed and effects of changes.
• Notify insurance agent and accounting department of policy cancellation.
• Organize files for each policyholder, including policies that are to be reinstated or cancelled.
• Review and verify data, such as age, name, address, and principal sum on insurance applications and policies.
• Transcribe data to worksheets and enter data into computer for use in preparing documents and adjusting accounts.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 19 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !