Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• School attendance clerks must handle clerical duties such as handing correspondence and filing.
• You might also monitor field trip permission slips and train student office workers.
• Some clerks work closely with teachers and school counselors to identify students with attendance issues or other problem
Attention to Detail:
• When performing data processing or writing letters or other documents, office managers need to keep their work free of mistakes.
• Office clerks have many different jobs at once.
• Keeping them organized and straight is important.
• Office clerks might receive incoming calls or other information that needs to get to the right people.
• They work closely with many people in the office and must speak clearly and have good people skills
• Office managers will have to work with computers to create word processing documents, spreadsheets, input data and many other projects.
• A high school / diploma is enough to get started as an office clerk.
• It is important to have some office skills, such as typing, good phone skills, word processing, etc.
• Most training is done on the job.
Office Clerk position requires the ability to:
• Perform a variety of clerical duties such as filing, sorting, duplicating, data entry and retrieval, and maintaining records.
• Effectively operate machines used in a modern office – including computer, copier,
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave, Medical Leave
Closing date: 15/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !