Position: Clerk Accountant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Key responsibilities include:
1. Handling the full set of accounts
2. Balance Sheet Reconciliations
3. Cash flow management
4. Preparation and reporting of monthly accounts
5. Carry out tasks of a financial nature including providing assistance in budget monitoring, purchasing procedures, payment of accounts, processing payroll claims, telephone mobile accounts, expenditure tracking, journals, general debtor
6. Ability to ensure up to date and accurate administrative and quality record keeping services
7. Ownership of fixed asset module - including additions, disposals and reconciliations
8. Ensure monthly financial statements are accurately prepared on a timely basis and adhere to accounting standard
9. Assist in identifying and resolving operational issues relating to accounting;
10. Liaise with company tax consultants on related tax purposes and other financial issue
11. Prepare Debtors & Creditors Aging reports & assist in timely payment or collection.
12. Able to do reconciliation of AR / AP
13. Able to handle payments & receipts
14. Able to enter billing & purchase transaction in Accounting System.
15. Daily Cash Book updating
16. Posting month end accounting journals
17. Able to handle Ad-Hoc duties as directed by Management.
18. Any other accounting works that may be assigned from time-to-time
19. At least 3 years working experience in accounting.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: MEDICAL, ANNUAL LEAVE, SICK LEAVE, TAP/SCP
Closing date: 20/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !