Position: Clerk Accountant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
• Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e. g. , disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
• Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
• Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
• Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Investigates questionable data.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
• Any experience in this field would be an advantage.
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 21 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 15 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 17/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !