Position: Clerk Accountant
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Provide accounting and clerical support
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Prepare general ledger postings and statements
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
• Provide assistance and support to company personnel
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
• Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
• Responsible for all office administration and accounts work.
• Preparation of quotations, invoice, RFQ/tenders, contracts, administrative letters, office paperwork filing, and etc.
• Self-motivated, hardworking & able to work independently under intense pressure
• Dynamic, outgoing with pleasant personality.
• Report to General Manager and Managing Director
• 1-2 years experiences will be an added advantage.
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Ability to work independently, accurately and in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
• Data entry and word processing skills
Should be able to start immediately!
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 04/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !