Position: Coffee Barista
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
• Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies.
• The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is passionate about the food and beverage industry and enjoys working with people.
• The Barista plays a key role in our energetic team of food and beverage enthusiasts who are driven to provide excellent customer service.
Barista Job Duties:
• Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
• Requires high levels of hand-eye coordination, and even a measure of artistic talent.
• Studying, analyzing, and redesigning processes
• Making sure that the coffee bar has an appealing look to it
• Describing new products and current promotions;
Barista Qualification and Skills
• At least 3 years in the coffee service industry
• Customer service-oriented personality
• Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts Proficient in preparing and creating special coffee drinks
• Proficient in coffee preparation techniques, operating machines, and equipment such as frothing and steaming milk, roasting, grinding and brewing
• Familiar with coffee regions and differences in flavor and blends
• Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !