Position: Commercial Kitchen Equipment Specialist
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
• They are responsible for maintaining, modifying, troubleshooting, and repairing a large inventory of electric and gas commercial kitchen equipment and appliances.
• Their job description entails fielding, prioritizing, and carrying out service support requests by in-person inspections and from an online work order system.
• He performs end-user interactions frequently with dinning-staff requiring advice on equipment operation or status.
• His role also involves assisting in major repairs and upgrades, and participating in large-scale maintenance duties as part of the dinning team.
• His responsibilities also include carrying out the documentation of procedures, processes, and best practices in on-plan sets and end-user manuals, or modifying what has previously been documented.
• He is also responsible for performing preventative maintenance as well as scheduled predictive maintenance checks following manufacturers’ recommendation or/and as assigned. He also provides on-site support during special events as well as during off hours, holidays, and weekends.
• His work description also entails swiftly correcting unsafe conditions in work places and bringing to the Chief engineer´s attention any non-correctable condition noticed.
• It also involves installing new equipment, repairing leaks, maintaining settings on wiring controls, and replacing defective or old parts.
• It is also their duty to maintain inventory, as well as to ensure that tools and equipments are properly maintained
• Performs repairs and maintenance on a wide variety of kitchen and refrigeration equipment such as walk-in freezers, industrial sized steam cookers, refrigerators, ice-machines, washers, ovens, dryers, dishwashers, water coolers etc carry out periodic inspection, cleaning and equipment servicing
• Log into the work management system to find, accept, and complete the work requests controls;change equipment parts that have become old or defective.
• Collaborate with other maintenance workers, managment representative to effectively provide solutions to maintenance problem
• Attend quickly to emergency calls on equipment repair issues as well as to after work hour calls perform other duties the chief Engineers assigns
Skills, Knowledge and abilities required:
• Profound knowledge of how various types of kitchen and refrigeration equipment work
• Outstanding soldering and blazing skills, applying oxygen/propane
• Strong ability to read and comprehend wiring diagrams and to follow manuals on operation and installation to successful complete tasks Strong ability to apply various types of equipment safely and efficiently and to maintain and service them
• Exceptional ability to work independently without direct supervision and take responsibility for the repair of assigned equipment
• Ability to work in team setting with other maintenance workers, and staffs
• Strong ability to quickly understand and carry out both written and oral instructions effectively
• Strong keyboarding and computer literacy
• Possess refrigerant transition and recovery certification
• Repair and maintenance experience in the commercial kitchen or dining service field
• Strong knowledge of plumbing repair and installation practice and procedure
• Strong knowledge of basic electrical practice, theory and safety
• Strong knowledge of the fundamental of commercial refrigeration practice and theory
Age: 27 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Working with Helynas Maintenance Service Energy you will establish a sense of accomplishment on which you will be working independently and provide guidance and monitor the technicians and also contribute growth towards the company
Closing date: 15/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !