Position: Commis 1
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Must have background/qualifications in Food & Beverage.
• Experience in relevant industry is an advantage.
• Must possess a positive and professional attitude.
Purpose of Position
• Preparing basic and servicing all food items according to the production standards established by Head chef.
• Commis responsible for the daily mise-en-place and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities.
• Ensure required mise-en-place is complete prior to the Restaurant opening hours.
• All preset standards for food production, food service and presentation are to be strictly followed at all times.
• Check fridges daily for any spoilage.
• Keep work area in hygienic conditions at all time, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Ensure the highest standards and quality in the daily preparation.
• Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Attends all company trainings as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• To minimize food wastage and spoilage.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !