Food / Beverage Jobs
Position: Commis 1
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of Position
• Preparing basic and servicing all food items according to the production standards established by Executive chef
• Commis I are responsible for the daily mise-en-place and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities.
• Ensure required mise-en-place is complete prior to the Restaurant opening hours
• All preset standards for food production, food service and presentation are to be strictly followed at all times.
• Check fridges daily for any spoilage.
• Keep work area in hygienic conditions at all time, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Ensure the highest standards and quality in the daily preparation
• Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 550 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !