Position: Commis 2
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• Preparing basic and servicing all food items according to the production standards established by Executive chef.
• Commis ii responsible for the daily mise-en-place and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities.
Responsibilities Kitchen Duties
• Ensure required mise-en-place is complete prior to the Restaurant opening hours.
• All preset standards for food production, food service and presentation are to be strictly followed at all times.
• Check fridges daily for any spoilage.
• Keep work area in hygienic conditions at all time, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
• Ensure the highest standards and quality in the daily preparation.
• Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Attends all company training as required.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
• To minimize food wastage and spoilage.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !