Position: Commis Chef
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Prepares and properly garnishes all pantry items, including salads, sandwiches, desserts, specialty plates, and other pantry food orders in accordance with menu specification:
• Bakes all cookies and muffins and all other special requests.
• Prepares appetisers, salads, vegetables, desserts for all requested banquets and room service functions.
• Works out on floor for special events; carving meats for customers, working pasta stations and omelette stations.
• Prepares all orders in a timely ma
• Assists breakfast and lead cooks in preparation of lines and set up for forecasted covers.
Checks all cooler and storage areas for cleanliness, quantity, and quality of food products:
• Maintains cleanliness and stocking of coolers and storage areas.
• Requisitions food with necessary approvals according to policy.
• Takes proper care of ranges, ovens, boilers, fryers, griddles, utensils and other equipment.
Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing ‘Yes I Can’ service and teamwork:
• Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever is reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations. § Provides employees with the skills training to provide value added service to customers.
• Utilises one-on-one training skills.
• Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
• Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting co-workers as needed.
• Monitors service and teamwork on a regular basis and counsels employees on providing ‘Yes I Can’ service and teamwork.
• Handles difficult situations effectively.
• Meets ‘Yes I Can’ service standards.
• Performs other duties as required to provide ‘Yes I Can’ service and teamwork.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !