Position: Commissioning & completion Graduate engineer
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
Purpose of the job:
• Support Commissioning and Start Up (CSU) define and execute commissioning and completion deliverables to projects and team leads across Client Onshore and Offshore project portfolio in line with the Client MISSION Statement and policies and ensuring high standards are maintained and continuously improved.
• Familiar with commissioning start up completion process and support completion / commissioning team in managing completion.
• Support the development in issuing discipline inspection (PC) work packs to support upcoming site activities and inspections in line with priority commissioning schedules support the construction to ensure the completion of mechanical completion Support the project teams in implementing Flawless Project Delivery.
• Support pre-commissioning verification and commissioning activities for the project teams at onshore and offshore facilities therefore ensuring a safe timely start-up of the new facilities in line with company standards and specifications.
• Support the Witness pre-commissioning tests carried out by vendors and business partners to ensure compliance with standards.
• Manage assigned work to meet project needs and specifications as specified by line supervisor.
• Liaise with Engineering, Construction & Commissioning engineers regarding Certification matters, punch lists and outstanding worklists.
• Execute field execution turnover by both co-ordination and ITR and punch close out, certificate handovers.
• Minimum engineering discipline degree in either in mechanical, petroleum, electrical,
• Instrumentation and control, mechatronic, rotating equipment or related discipline
• Aware of the oil & gas industries and functions.
• Graduate engineering with some working experiences in oil & Gas industries would be an advantage.
• Aware in construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
• Fast learner and ability to learn the Pre-commissioning and Commissioning competency, commissioning execution experience including assurance traceability via ITR and procedures.
• Willing to support the systemisation and use of system limits to drive construction and commissioning handover.
• Competent computer skills for MS office and Adobe software applications
• Effective communication and reporting skills.
• Must possess the ability to handle multiple assignments with a focus on meeting deadlines and quality deliverables.
• Good team player, fast learner and possess keen to learn capability.
• Self-driven with self-initiatives
• Have a safe and quality delivery focus
• Good computer IT knowledge would be an advantage.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !