Position: Computer Analyst
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Candidates should have 2 years’ experience in the Courier / Logistics industry, part of which shall have been in a supervisory capacity.
• Should have maintenance and operational experience of the following logistic software: IDC, Tundra, RAS and E2K.
• Needs to be familiar with the GACS system for delivery package monitoring and tracking for errors.
• Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and / or holidays when required.
• Assist in the data collection, uploading and analysis of all daily delivery data in the planned activities and delivery cycle.
• Preparing and maintaining records of all import and export deliveries.
• Performs routine system checks and updating incorrect shipment data entry.
• Extracting and compiling detailed shipment performance report and issuing them to management from the mainframe.
• Tracking and recording vehicle movement from satellite GPS software from system mainframe.
• Investigating delivery failures and discrepancies.
• Working with manager, customers and other members of the operations team.
• Keeping abreast of changes in control best practices in order to educate staff.
• Monitoring other personnel by setting schedules, monitoring performance and conduction reviews.
• Presenting reports and recommendations to sales leaders and management.
• Identifying causes of issues and implementing process improvements.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 28 - 35 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !