Position: Computer programmer
Total Vacancy: 3 Male
Able to :
● Configuring and administering MS Server 2008, MS 2003 Server, MS Server 2000, NT 4. 0 & Microsoft 2000 Pro
● Operating System Installation, Network Configuration and Administration Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP Pro for Desktop clients and Personal computers and Laptops
● Linux Server configuring and administration Red hat, Fedora, Ubuntu workstation and server
● Networking Protocols configuration and maintaining ADS, DHCP, DNS, WINS, DFS and Certificate services.
● Virtual Private Networks: Configuring and maintaining VPNs, Microsoft WSUS and Microsoft System Management Servers.
● Antivirus configuration and administrating enterprise servers Symantec, McAfee, K7 VMWare Workstation and VMWare Server.
● Managing Users, Organizational Units and privilege settings through group policies
● Configuring and maintaining manageable and non-manageable Switches, Structured Cabling, LAN/WANs and Wireless LANs
● Responsible for Server Backups and Antivirus Updates Implementing and performance monitoring of RAID on servers for redundancy
● Increasing Server uptime by monitoring the Event logs and system states
● Installing and configuring, Troubleshooting Routing protocol RIP, OSFP, EIGRP, BGP, NAT.
● Working configure and Troubleshoot NAT/VLANs, VPNs, IPSec, DMVPN, SSL, MPLS, ACL, Firewall Security, STP, RSTP, Ether channel
● Setting of the networking devices CISCO Router, Switches
● Monitoring Security breaches and implementing measures to rectify it.
●Installation, troubleshooting and recovery process of s ervers and clients.
● Assembling personal computers and related peripherals, installation of appropriate drivers and application
● Handling customer calls and allotments to team
● Troubleshooting PC peripherals like UPS and Stabilizers, Dot Matrix, Inkjet and Laser printers
● CCTV Monitoring System, Fiber optical networking and Satellite Tracking ,
● Planning Implementation/Configuration and Installing full billeting CCTV security system.
● Installing, configuring and administering of MySQL, Microsoft SQL 2000/2005, for creating backups, restore and maintenance
● Providing 24x7 technical supports for both SOHO and corporate clients.
● Procuring of software, hardware and miscellaneous peripherals based on customer requirements.
● Developing, maintaining and co-coordinating relationship with 3rd Party suppliers.
● Highly customer focus, Possess trouble shooting skills, Capable of explaining technical details and issues easily and precisely
● Hardworking, reliable and able to work in teams and also independently
Experience to install, configure, test and report for
● Library Information System
● 3M Library Security Systems
● 3M Self Check Library System
● Library Information Display System
● Manual script Computerization
● Digitization Digital Lab setup
● Setup and configuration Fleet Management Server - Vehicle Live tracking system
● Taxi Meter Hire log system
● Fiber optic and network CCTV System and electronic security protection system
Able to do:
SQL Server Roles:
● Installation, configuration and maintenance of SQL Server
● Live track Enterprise server database
● Message server, communication server and GPRS Server.
● Database Administrator, Database Programming.
● Implementation of SQL Logins, Roles and Authentication Modes as a part of Security Policies for users.
● Designed and implemented comprehensive Backup plan
● Involved in trouble shooting and fine-tuning of databases for its performance
● Troubleshoot performance problems and fine-tuning of databases.
● Index Analysis and Performance Tuning.
● Recovering the databases from backup
• Familiar and have at least 10 years experiences in IT and Electronics Security Systems, such as Intelligent IP CCTV Network, Intelligent IP Networking Biometric Card Access Control & Security Lock System, Perimeter Protection System, Burglar Alarm System, Conventional & Addressable Fire Alarm System, Fire Protection System, IT Infrastructure, Automatic Gate Motor & Car Park Barriers Gate System (Car Park Management System), Intercom System (Audio/Video) Door Phone, Public Address System, Network Switches, Fibre Optic.
Duty and responsibility:
• Design, Install, Configuration of IT Infrastructure and Electronic Securities such as IP CCTV Network System, IP Network for Access Control System, Intruder and Burglar Alarm Systems, Car park Management System, Conventional & Addressable Fire Alarm System.
• Installation and Configuration for 3M Self Check RFID Security and Protection System
• Installation and Configuration for 3M RFID Library Security and Protection System Configure and install various network devices and services - WAN Optimizations, VPN, QoS, Wireless and fiber network and Security Systems, Firewalls, Switches and Routers Creating the networking environment by design, system configuration, direct system installation, defining and documentation.
• Design and implementation of new network solutions. Maximizing network performance by monitoring, troubleshooting network problems, scheduling upgrades and network architects on network optimization.
• Network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
• Data network fault investigations in local and wide area network.
• Securing network systems by using VLan, port configuration and monitoring.
• Maintain network operational status and ensure system connection.
• Configuration of routing and switching equipment.
• Configuration of hosted IP voice services.
• Remote troubleshoot and support to resolve issues.
• Maintain and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within network
● Able to work on shifts. (Night Shifts/mid night shifts)
● Able to be on 24 hours Standby.
Age: 30 - 48 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !