- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure that concrete pumps are safe to operate (checking brakes and fluid levels etc. ).
- Fill water tanks before each project and ensure that all valves are properly secured.
- Drive concrete pump trucks to and from each project site in a punctual and responsible manner.
- Evaluate site conditions and work with contractors or supervisors to park / set up the truck properly.
- Operate boom and concrete pump to place concrete in desired locations, placing special focus on provided instructions.
- Load and unload concrete pump attachments and ensure that all associated tools are used in a safe manner.
- Clean concrete pumps at the end of the day to ensure that they remain in good working condition, and to minimize breakdowns and downtime.
- Ascertain that all safety and precautionary measures are put into place before, during and after each project.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Working experience in the ready mixed concrete industry is an added advantage.
- Fluent in Malay and English language.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their detailed resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph to the following address:-
Human Resource Manager,
Readymix Concrete (B) Sdn. Bhd.
No. 3B, 1st Floor, Bgn Sri Nor, Spg 158,
Jln Pengiran Babu Raja, Kg. Kiarong,
BE1318, Brunei Darussalam.
Tel: +6732651798/ +6732650032
Email: christopher. lau@readymix. com. bn
Only shortlisted candidates for an interview will be notified. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !