Position: Construction Site Engineer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• The role of site engineer and what exactly they do varies enormously from project to project – a housing development, for example, will have very different needs to a shopping centre.
• But most site engineer jobs will include technical, supervisory and organisational elements.
• A site engineer is part of the site management team, and takes some of the responsibility for security, health and safety, and organising and supervising materials and people.
• Site engineers mark out the site, make sure designs are applied correctly and liaise with main and sub-contractors and the site manager.
• Regular liaison with the client, its representatives, and any consultants is another key part of the job.
• Site engineers act as day-to-day managers on a construction site, and the main source of technical advice and quality control for everyone working on it.
• The role also involves levelling and surveying a site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
• Site engineers agree the price and oversee the choice for materials and plant to be used on the project.
• A site engineer will plan the work to be done and organise things so that deadlines are met.
• If technical or any other problems crop up, it is up to the site engineer to resolve them.
• For many site engineers, the most satisfying aspect is seeing a project successfully reach completion.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !