Position: Construction Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 4 Male/Female
Construction Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
• Monitoring construction processes, and providing training and team building sessions are required.
• Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
• Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
• Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
• Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
• Working closely with architects and other professionals.
• Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
• Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
• Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
Construction Supervisor Requirements:
• Bachelor´s degree in Construction, Business, Management or Engineering preferable.
• Experience in the construction industry required.
• Experience in a leadership role recommended.
• Valid driver´s license.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
• Ability to keep track of multiple projects.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !