Position: Container Logistics
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1) Liaise closely with both import and export specialist as to make sure the container inventory is tally and may there be laden export requested by customer, the container required by them is available.
2) Liaise closely with Muara Port Company to enquire about the container movements - being discharged from vessel, taken out by container, trucked in empty, etc.
3) Plan and implement container flow management systems
4) Record all container movement in inventory.
5) Generating container movements in MUA on EDI for CMA CGM´s Group logistics team.
6) Liaising closely with CMA CGM Group´s/ ONE logistics Team with regards to the container movements.
7) In charge of exporting empty containers back to HUB (or wherever is instructed by the principal) shall there be no prospect bookings for laden export, not limiting to arranging the documentations and liaising with feeder to export the empties.
8) Run a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform detailed analysis container stocks in MUA.
9) Performs other duties as assigned.
10) In charge of endorsing Container movement order submitted by client in order for them to truck the empty container back to port.
11) Calculate detention and demurrages (D & D) charges for customer who have passed the container free days.
12) Provide D & D charges to customer and making sure charges are paid timely.
• Salary will be discussed during the interview
• It is required that they have a great understanding of how logistics work, and willingness to learn.
• They must have strong communications skills and basic computer skills.
• They must also manage to work together with their own team while also coordinating with other teams, dealing with customers, port authority, etc.
• Being fluent in a foreign language can be helpful.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 15 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 30/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !