Position: Content Database Administrator
Total Vacancy: 2 Female
o Providing pre-sales technical support to the company .
o Handling budgetary quotations, formal quotes and RFQ/tenders
o Working closely with Business development, service and operations teams to play an integral support role in the pre-sales process to help achieve sales productivity.
o Preparing sales quotes utilizing knowledge of product configuration; contracts or agreements language; pricing ; compliance standards and sales processes.
o Directly liaise with existing suppliers in obtaining costing for all required products in the RFQ and sourcing out for a new supplier in case of new product requirements.
o Obtaining all approvals and documentation required to process a formal customer quote.
o Assisting in communication and management of the pre-sales process with the field sales organization to ensure quotes are placed quickly and efficiently.
o Monitor companies existing contracts and strictly follow up expiring contracts for renewal possibilities;
o Process maintenance support form and compiling monthly maintenance due to process company claim.
• Degree or equivalent in a computer science-related field, with 2+ years technical support experience in IT environment and customer service.
• Ability to learn and understand complex IT product knowledge and solutions across several business lines
• Independent thinker who is persistent, resourceful, and resilient
• Open and adaptable to new responsibilities, different perspectives, ideas, and people.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• excellent time management and organizational skills;
• extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Medical benefit TAP SCP
Closing date: 13/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !