Position: Content Marketing Executive
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Executive to take responsibility of creation and accuracy of web content and inbound marketing strategies including social media and lead generation.
• Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background.
• You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
• For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
1. Ensure timely creation and accuracy of product page and classification on website
2. Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
3. Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
4. Collaborate with design team to produce high quality content
5. Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
6. Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
7. Edit, proofread and improve content on website
8. Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
9. Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence 10. Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
1. Minimum 1-2 years of experience required in Digital Marketing, Content Marketing or related field.
2. Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
3. Understanding of web publishing requirements
4. Editorial mindset to optimize.
5. content to audience preferences
6. Expertise in social media platforms
7. Project management skills and attention to detail
8. Excellent communication and writing skills in English
9. Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication or relevant field
Local Applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Preference will be given to those who can start work immediately.
Interested applicants are advised to email their full Resume/CV.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Leave Entitlement, TAP/SCP Payment
Closing date: 11/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !