Position: Content Writer cum Copywriter
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• We are looking for a Content Writer cum Copywriter to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s social media and online platforms.
• The responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise the company’s products, writing posts about industry-related topics and promoting content on social media.
• Candidates should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business while enabling the company to reach target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about the company and products.
• Candidates are to provide samples of work in a portfolio or links to published articles along with the application.
• Researching industry-related topics.
• Preparing well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
• Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise the company and products.
• Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
• Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e. g. comments and shares)
• Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
• Measure web traffic to content (e. g. conversion and bounce rates).
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in related field.
• BSc in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or relevant field.
• Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
• Portfolio of published articles.
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
• Ability to create appealing and innovative written content on social media platforms.
• Excellent spoken, writing and editing skills in English.
• Strong online writing/editing/proofreading skills.
• An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
• Time-management skills.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Training and development are provided.
Closing date: 06/02/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !