Position: Contract Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Purpose of Position
• Contract Coordinator will be responsible managing the assigned contract & Organization helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the support team.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment.
• Should have diploma/degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Air conditioning) background
• Possess a minimum of 12 (eight) years relevant experience in related field where minimum 8 years in managing and supervision of air-conditioning Systems, control and maintenance CONTRACT in oil and gas industry.
• Should know to apply the technical expertise and knowledge that will support the designing, manufacturing, testing, and troubleshooting and help in better delivery of the HVAC system
• Coordinate the organization function in assigned contract.
• Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Providing consulting services and manages the assigned contract in effective manner also advising in commercial wherever required based on the area of work and scope of work and business structure and growth.
• To identify improvement areas and highlight to team members
• Responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
• Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients Responsible for looking for potential business from market to improve the revenue.
• Responsible to monitor HSE related things along with HSE Team
• Follow up & Support to Claiming team in all the invoice claims.
• Responsible to coordinate with client day to day operations.
• Purchase, inventory, vehicle movement, warehouse and workshop to be organized and monitored day to day to keep the operations smooth.
• Responsible to maintain the quality and quantity of work in the assigned contract.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !