We are looking for a dynamic, focused and highly motivated individual to be part of our team as Contract Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for contract administration and project management and dedicated fully to the contract.
• To monitor day-to-day operations of the company and ensure that the work is performed safely and in the most cost-effective manner.
• Proactively follow up of project during execution and provide or ensure provision of advice in contractual matters from project start-up to formal close-out of the project.
• Support the project management in contractual issues arising in the project and promote awareness and understanding of such issues.
• Seek and facilitate advice on contractual aspects of drafting external documents including minutes of meeting, correspondence, contract amendments and variation requests.
• Ensure that essential mechanisms of the contract are clear and understood in the project organization.
• Evaluate mechanisms of the Contract and propose strategies for optimizing income cost usage and minimizing risks and expenditures.
• Attend regular meetings with Client Representative where status of delivery schedules, cost and Technical/HSSE matters are brought up.
• Ensure that the activities of the contracting and procurement department are performed, in accordance with the project execution model and with focus on quality and HSSE aspects.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven work experience as a Contract Manager or similar role
• Familiarity with project management
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership ability
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Project Management or relevant field
Submit your application enclosing certificates, resume, contact number and a passport-sized photo and stating your expected salary to hrmgtdept. 22@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !