Position: Contract Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Department: Supply Chain
Reporting To: Supply Chain Manage
• Focal Point of Company’s Operational contracting activities from Strategy to Close Out and close engagement of line end-users with regards to their requirements (present and future/anticipated).
• Responsible for maintenance and on-time updates of Contracts Database and clear document audit trails.
• Responsible at Pre-Award Stage for supporting the Contract Holder in Strategy development, managing Expressions of Interests and subsequent tendering cycle process (including conducting/facilitating tender briefings, ensuring Tender Evaluation Plans (TEPs) are in place prior to bid opening, clarifications management, and Document Review process adhered to, etc).
• Responsible for tenders’ Commercial Evaluations and Sensitivity Analyses and combining Commercial and Technical Evaluation results for the final award recommendation as per Manual of Authorities (MOA).
• Responsible at Post Award to support the Contract Holder in ensuring delivery of Contract Management Plan (CMP) milestones including any Contract Performance Review exercises and KPIs reviews.
• Responsible in supporting the Contract Holder with any Variations to Contract during the life cycle of the contract and to ensure Close Out process is adhered to.
• Responsible for ensuring that LBD directive initiatives are incorporated into the tender document and provide active support for LBD activities.
• Responsible for liaising and engaging with Contract Holders and Endusers for technical advice and with Company’s Legal, Finance and HSE teams for specific contractual support and advice.
• Responsible for ensuring all changes to Company regulations and requirements (including any Safety related items) are incorporated quickly into tender and contract documents (via Variations).
• Responsible to flag up any major non-routine issues to SCM for support.
• Perform any other work tasks assigned by superior(s) in the department.
• Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or any Engineering related discipline;
• Master Degree and/or full corporate professional member of RICS, AIQS or equivalent as added advantage
• Must have at least five (5) years relevant working experience in contract management.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance
Closing date: 15/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !