Position: Contract Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Reporting to Head of Administration and Managing Director when required.
• Reviewing all Contracts and Agreements of the company to ensure date and price validity and proposing appropriate revision.
• To establish and develop strong working relationships with customers and third party suppliers to ensure that the quality of service provision is consistently managed and challenged to meet agreed service level agreements.
• To prepare and assist in contracting and purchasing strategies, plans, justifications and other essential documents.
• Perform strategic contracts activities on behalf of the organisation
• Establish policies and procedures for corporate short and long term contract strategies
• Prepare and assist in contracting strategies, plans, justifications and other essential documents
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Provide insightful and actionable reporting and feedback to Management
• Perform other tasks as per required by the Company
• HND or university degree in Business Management/ Accounting/ Law or any related discipline
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience working with contracts and in related field
• Adaptable and independent individual with the ability to multitask
• Resourceful and efficient in carrying out given tasks
• Goal orientated and acquire high level of initiative
• Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) with all levels within the organization
• Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values consistent with BIACC’s values
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 880 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !