Position: Contract Representative
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• The CONTRACTOR REPRESENTATIVE shall be responsible for the overall contract administration and CONTRACT management.
• He / She shall be responsible for the due performance of the SCOPE and shall be experienced in contract administration and in construction SCOPEs of this nature.
• He / She shall liaise with the COMPANY on all matters relating to the SCOPE and shall ensure that the SCOPE is performed safely and in the most cost effective manner to a pre-determined QA/QC plan.
• To provide decisive leadership to onshore staff and subordinates by personal initiatives and examples.
• Responsible for continuous improvement in HSSE for offshore activities. Participate fully (if required) in incident investigations and implementation of the recommended actions including close out of the incident.
• Inculcate a high level of safety culture among subordinates through personal safety initiatives jointly with HSE Coordinator.
• Liaise with Planning, Offshore, Materials Handling and Fabrication functions to ensure campaign deliverables are available on site within the agreed lead time.
• Participate actively with Offshore and Planning functions for the reduction of oil/gas shutdowns
• To ensure CONTRACTOR contractual deliverables – Close-Out Reports and As-Builts are issued within the prescribed period after the completion of a campaign.
• The day-to-day administration shall include but not limited to:
(i) Engineering aspects.
(ii) Routine commercial administration.
(iii) Performance, including inter alia Workmanship, productivity, materials, quality.
(iv) Health, Safety and Environment (HSE).
(v) Manpower selection, qualifications and management.
(vi) SCOPE planning.
(vii) Maintenance of CONTRACT documentation, drawings and records. (viii) Local Personnel Development program and overall LBD management.
• He / She shall also ensure that Bruneian Citizens are offered every opportunity for job progression and access to the industry.
Qualification & Competencies
• He / She will preferably have an Engineering degree or HND. 10 years’ experience for degree holder and 12 years’ experience for HND in a similar project management/operations role associated with offshore activities is considered to be the minimum.
• He / She shall be fully conversant with latest planning techniques and have a good Working knowledge of all pertinent codes and practices, and statutory regulations.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality & HSE Requirement
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• Achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures.
• Responsible for all the safety of personnel.
• Maintenance and care of all quality equipment.
*salary is negotiable subject to years of experiences and skills
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 35 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 4, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !