Position: Control Panel Designer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- Analyze and interpret all project related documents (electrical, mechanical, architectural, etc. ) to accurately quantify all controls and instrumentation required prior to design.
- Produce accurate control system and control panel design drawings using AutoCAD.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize projects in accordance with deadline requirements.
- Work in conjunction with Customer, Production Manager, Electrical Engineers to prepare an accurate design proposal.
- Assists in developing uniform procedures and standards for the design process.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience, or combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret design specifications and plans.
- Ability to compose emails and general correspondence.
- Ability to speak, write and read English.
- Proficient computer skills with all basic office programs (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and the ability to learn and use related software and systems are required.
- Must have working knowledge of relay-based control, PLC control and power circuits.
- Experience with AutoCAD required.
- Experience liaising with control panel fabrication shop personnel.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !