Food / Beverage Jobs
D10, Shakirin Complex, Spg 88, Kg Kiulap, Gadong
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Have the working experience in cooking Indian food.
• Ensure the observance of safe and sanitary food-handling practices during the inspection of food preparation and serving areas.
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
• Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
• Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc. )
• Cook food in various utensils or grillers
• Check food while cooking to stir or turn
• Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Check quality of ingredients
• Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 13/04/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !