Position: Cook 2
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
The pastry cook responsibilities include preparing quality pastry items such as breakfast items, desserts, breads, ice creams, simple syrups, amenities.
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent.
- Having minimum 1-2 year in culinary/pastry
- demonstrates adequate pastry skills and operations
- able to handle work in a fast-paced environment
1. Prepares or assists in preparation of complete meals - cakes, pies, breads, tarts etc.
2. Acts as Assistant to Charge Cook in preparation, baking, cooking,
3. Assists in menu planning and recipe development, utilizing standard metric recipes, testing products and tasting panel.
4. May take charge of a shift in absence of Charge Cook or Unit Supervisor.
5. May be responsible for checking supplies and groceries received in work area
6. No transport problem
Will be discuss general & duties
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 23 - 42 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 650 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 26/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !