Total Vacancy: 5 Male/Female
• Able to Cook different types of food, including Asian, Western and Indian food
• Maintain high sanitary, hygienic, and safety standards and conditions
• Prepares foods to the specifications of the customers
• Seasons food according to recipes or company needs
• Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, oven, grill, or stand mixer.
• Assists other cooks during the food assembly process.
• Devises new recipes.
• Estimates expected food consumption and organize preparation.
• Keeps records and accounts of food purchases.
• Orders new menu items for specials or cheap deals
• Meets with customers to ensure a great meal experience.
• Cleans up after business hours.
• Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
• Maintain accurate food inventories.
• Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items.
• Able to read and follow standardized recipes.
• Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
• Able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !